The easiest way to sample Osetra Sturgeon caviar is to get our Osetra Sampler Set.
- 1oz (28g) Glass Jar Imperial Osetra
- 1oz (28g) Glass Jar Royal Osetra
- 1oz (28g) Glass Jar Russian Osetra
- 1oz (28g) Glass Jar Siberian Osetra
- 4 x Mother of Pearl 4.5in Caviar Spoon
- 1 x Creme Fraiche 8oz
- 1 x pack of Russian Mini Pancakes
Caviar Roe, Salt.
The average shelf life of Osetra caviar varies based on storage conditions such as the ambient temperature and a sterile and uncontaminated container. Unopened caviar in its original container stored at -2℃ to 4℃ will maintain its freshness up to 4 months. To avoid introducing contaminants once opened it should only be picked with a sterile utensil. It should also be consumed within several days, and kept in the fridge.
In order to maintain freshness we package our products well. Our packaging includes a Styrofoam insulated refrigerator container with ice gel packs, which keeps the caviar fresh for several days. Regions with colder temperature and weather will keep the products fresh for a longer period.