The easiest way to sample Beluga Sturgeon caviar is to buy a Beluga Sampler Set.
- One (1) x Glass Jar Beluga Sturgeon Caviar
- One (1) x Glass Jar River Beluga Caviar
- One (1) x Glass Jar River Beluga Gold Caviar
- One (1) x Mother of Pearl 4.5in Caviar Spoon
- One (1) x Creme Fraiche 8oz
- One (1) x Pack of Russian Mini Pancakes
Caviar Roe, Salt.
The average shelf life of Beluga caviar varies based on storage conditions such as the ambient temperature and a sterile and uncontaminated container. Unopened caviar in its original container stored at -2℃ to 4℃ will maintain its freshness up to 4 months. To avoid introducing contaminants once opened it should only be picked with a sterile utensil. It should also be consumed within several days, and kept in the fridge.
How We Ship
In order to maintain freshness we package our products well. Our packaging includes a Styrofoam insulated refrigerator container with ice gel packs, which keeps the caviar fresh for several days. Regions with colder temperature and weather will keep the products fresh for a longer period.